In 2017 Minsk hosted the Inspection Commission led by EOC Sport Director Pierce O’Callaghan who came to examine the preparedness of the Belarusian capital for the Minsk 2019. After checking all the arenas, hotels and the Student Village the specialists noted that Minsk was 100% ready for the upcoming Minsk 2019.
The venues of the 2019 European Games:
- Minsk Arena (artistic gymnastics, rhythmic gymnastics, acrobatics, aerobics and trampoline; track cycling)
- Dinamo Stadium (athletics; the opening and closing ceremonies)
- Chizhovka Arena (judo, karate)
- Sports Palace (sambo, Greco-Roman wrestling, freestyle wrestling, women’s wrestling)
- Olympiysky Sports and Recreation Center (beach soccer, archery)
- Falcon Club sports and entertainment center (badminton)
- Sporting Club sports and shooting center (skeet shooting)
- Marshal Timoshenko Sports and Shooting Center (gun shooting)
- Palova Arena (3×3 basketball)
- Tennis Palace (table tennis)
- Uruchye sports center (boxing)
- Rowing canal in Zaslavl (rowing and canoeing)
- Minsk Football Indoor Center (press center)
Dinamo Stadium reopened on 21 June 2018 after major renovations. The stadium will host the opening and closing ceremonies of the 2019 European Games and an athletics tournament.
European Games 2019 Full Official Schdule :
StartDates: Fri, Jun 21, 2019 – Sun, Jun 30, 2019
Find out full official schedule HERE
In European Games 2019 Ticketpro will work tandem with the 2nd European Games travel agency Tsentrkurort. The national partner to secure innovative solutions and the construction of the technical infrastructure for the forthcoming games will be Mobile TeleSystems. Kesher-Faktor, a company from Israel, will be a foreign partner of the opening and closing ceremonies of the 2nd European Games MINSK 2019. The company has extensive experience in running large-scale international events.